Tuesday, August 27, 2013

A New Beginning

It's been a long time coming. I have finally made it to Firenze, Italia! Got in around 8:55am and settled in my hotel room. Starving, I decided to try out my first Italian restaurant and of course get pizza. If you ever go to Italy and get a pizza, here are a few pointers. One: they do not slice your pizza for you. Two: do not under any circumstances get pizza with wurstel on it; basically it is a hotdog. There is my first bit on food. Next- Italian men. Everyone was right, Italian men are aggressive. I haven't even been here one day and I have gotten called at like I'm a cat. But don't worry, I have already made my first Italian purchase of clothing. The dangerous part is all the really cute boutique's around here; I'm going to need a new suitcase! After eating, I decided to walk around in hopes of not getting lost. Ran into the Santa Maria Novella as well as the market place (with lots of leather) that is right in front of the Cappelle Medici---


It's 1:12 here aka time for a nap. I'll leave everyone with one last thing for today--

"Saying good-bye is less about something ending and more about new beginnings and exciting possibilities."

Today marks the day of my new adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment