Friday, August 30, 2013

Surreal Partying

Nothing too exciting happened yesterday, unless you want me to go on about all the orientations and meetings we had to attend-- feeling like freshman year all over again!

We did however have our first roomie outing. Went out to dinner for pizza and wine, can't get a better combination, and then went out to our first Italian bar. Lots of Americans there though and we are all in search of fine Italian men. So, going out somewhere else tonight in hopes of finding the right bar to go to. We will get there eventually.

The bar we went to last night is right next to the Duomo, which is only a 3 minute walk from our apartment. I wish I had my camera to take a picture, but not even that would capture the beauty and intricacy of the building. Walking next to it was surreal. It was like we were in a movie. I never imagined myself partying, let alone walking, next to these grand architectural monuments. Hopefully sometime soon we will go walk around and site see so I can post pictures of all the buildings.

Until then, you will have to deal with the beauty of us girls--

 
Left to Right: Lexi, Lauren, Sabrina   

No comments:

Post a Comment